Dataloft Inform is a unique and award-winning subscription tool that allows agents to find an edge over the competition.
Created and run by Dataloft’s experienced team of property analysts, marketers and designers, Inform gives property professionals instant access to insight on their local, regional and national property markets. It is affordable, easy to use and like having an in-house research team at a fraction of the cost.
Inform was developed to meet the growing demand in the property market for evidence-based marketing and research. Pioneered by the likes of Savills and Knight Frank, estate agents realise that that they can win trust, engage with potential customers and generate new business by demonstrating expertise. Brits are fascinated by their local housing market and agents who use Inform can satisfy their curiosity on a daily basis by providing relevant, intelligent and visually attractive market insight.
Inform includes topical infographics, editable charts, sharp commentary and local market reports in the agent’s own brand and colours. Beautifully designed and easy to consume, the range of content is perfect for digital marketing, printed media, website content, valuation pitch packs and much more. An API allows for easy integrations with other software.
Our fast-growing list of subscribers is generating more leads, building a strong brand identity and proving their expertise on a daily basis.informpropertyanalysis.com
An Inform subscription starts at £99 per month. Pricing is based on the areas of geography a subscriber requires and there are optional add-ons for lettings and local profile pages. I have attached a pricing overview for more information.
Over the next few months, we are planning a range of additional features on the Inform API and some exciting integrations. Immediate plans are to integrate with an email software provider, digital marketing agencies, a leading print company, and a CRM system. Access to our API comes as part of an Inform subscription. It is only open to Inform subscribers or third parties like digital agencies working on behalf of our subscribers.
Setup / Onboarding
• New subscribers provide the postcodes in their patch, logo and brand colours and contact details to allow Dataloft to set up their account.
• Subscribers then receive a welcome call/training session, a series of training emails and ongoing subscriber emails.
• For an independent agent we get them up and running within 48 hours. For larger agents, it can take up to a week maximum but often less time than this.
Training & Support
We provide initial training via screen share and have a range of training materials available including videos, online guides, and ongoing subscriber emails. Training is included in the subscription.
Do you offer free of charge –
Telephone Support – yes
Email Support – yes
Chat Support – not at the moment
• Dataloft Inform
• Dataloft Consult publishes property analysis for agents, housebuilders and developers such as Foxtons, KFH, Redrow, Galliard and Telford Homes.
• DRMA: fine-grained analysis of rental markets based on a unique and private databank of rent-paid data and tenant profiles. Clients are Build to Rent investors such as Lendlease, Grainger, Argent and Long harbour.
Follow this supplier's social pages
Know of a Product that should be on this page?
Recommend one and embrace the kerfuffle community spirit