The Able Agent® is a provider of innovative online training for the property industry.
Modern animated video, ebook and online quizzes with extensive high quality content for all staff from new starters through to experienced staff in both estate agency and lettings.
Modular course content focuses on sales skills, customer service, process, law and compliance in estate agency, lettings and auction.
Covering external requirements of compliance, codes of practice and keeping up with legislation changes as well as providing a solution for expected RoPA qualification standards.
The Able Agent® have also developed a NEW L3 qualification the Certificate in Property Advice & Practice (CePAP)
Both the training programme and L3 qualification are designed by agents with business owners’ objectives in mind, by covering the mandatory core content as well as training to help staff win more and better business.
£75 +VAT pcm per branch up to 7 users.
Kerfuffle special - up to 10 per branch.
Setup / Onboarding
1 week from sign up: to users able to access full online training package.
Training & Support
Webinars and training events
PLUS practice test questions for CePAP
Do you offer free of charge –
Telephone Support –y
Email Support –y
Chat Support - n
Subscription online training courses for property agents
Training Resources for property agents
Level 3 Qualification (Ofqual regulated)
Problems we solve for agents
• Providing an alternative L3 qualification to allow estate and letting the agent fulfill licensing requirements in line with RoPA report.
• CPD for existing staff in line with RoPA report
• Accessible ongoing training to help win more business at higher fees and encourage all staff to cross sell
• Give staff more confidence in the law to advise customers and spot more business opportunities
• Improve customer service levels and consistency through knowledge
• Offer “Top up” as certified content for existing industry qualifications when announced by new Regulator as per the ROPA report
• Opportunity to develop a cohesive training and recruitment strategy
• All relevant training content all in one place, produced with industry experts:
• Induction training for new starters.
• Auction training
• Sales progression training.
• Manager training
• Welfare in workplace training.
• Access to a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) which helps the monitoring and management of learning easy.
Follow this supplier's social pages
Know of a Product that should be on this page?
Recommend one and embrace the kerfuffle community spirit